- Published on Monday, 15 November 2010 02:29
What Is It?
SupportWRAP is a cohesive flexible bandage which can be used on any part of your horses’ body surface. Its elastic soft cotton and non-woven fibres ensure that the product is very soft and therefore very comfortable over the skin. With a ratio of 1:2, SupportWRAP has excellent tensile strength and elasticity. To maintain adequate cleanliness and hygiene, each product is individually wrapped.
SupportWRAP is resistant to sweat and water while it is still breathable which provides added comfort for your horse. Sticky residues no longer cause a problem with quick and easy removal of the product by hand. This reduces the risk of being hurt or kicked during the removal process.
What’s In It?
SupportWRAP is made from high strength, elastic, soft cotton and non-woven fibres.
How Is It Used?
SupportWRAP is simply wrapped around the desired part of the body. It has excellent cohesive properties and is self-adhering on any skin or fur. This ensures that no clips or fasteners are needed for use. The cotton composition allows the unique characteristic of being easily and evenly torn by hand.
Pack Sizes & Presentation:
Each roll is 10cm wide and 4.57m stretched and 2.01m unstretched.
Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, White, Red, Yellow
Key Features & Benefits:
- Easily and evenly torn by hand
- Excellent tensile strength and elasticity
- Self adhering to any skin or fur
- Easily removed with no sticky residue
- Maintains breathability while being resistant to sweat and water.
- Soft cotton and non-woven fibres make it soft and comfortable.
- Individually wrapped for hygiene