NutriFLEX provides the nutrients for strong and flexible tendons, bones, ligaments and joint cartilage. This helps to minimise lost competition and training time due to injury and lameness.
It’s more than a joint supplement – it’s a whole leg supplement.
Why does my horse need it?
By combining the proven cartilage regenerative ability of Glucosamine HCL with a carefully selected combination of complimentary nutrients including manganese, zinc, and copper with the cartilage regeneration abilities of L-Proline, DL-Methionine and Vitamin C and the bone strengthening benefits of Boron NutriFLEX aims to support the strongest and healthiest possible bones, tendons and joints.
How does it work?
- NutriFLEX not only repairs cartilage, it aims to strengthen the whole joint through the proven effects of Glucosamine
- The unique combination of nutrients in NutriFLEX combine to aid in strengthening all the leg tissues: ligaments, tendons, bone and cartilage
- To ensure these tissues stay flexible and strong they need to maintain collagen development. The amino acids directly target collagen production within the soft tissue
- Boron is added to aid with strengthening the bone matrix which is critical in providing a strong foundation for cartilage
- NutriFLEX, when used through the duration of training and competition, provides the best protection and insurance from accumulating damage and helps ensure your horse competes to its full potential.
You may be interested in: