Aussie racehorse trainer, Paul Smith, trusts and highly recommends GastroAID Recovery saying “I had a 2 year old filly and she wasn’t doing as well as I’d like. My vet recommended GastroAID Recovery. Within 2 weeks the results were amazing! It definitely made a difference.”
Watch more here:
GastroAID Recovery is unique as it provides therapeutic levels of the “coating agents” pectin and lecithin, which form a barrier over the stomach wall to protect it from acid burn and strengthen the mucosal lining.
GastroAID Recovery is designed for horses with equine gastric ulcer syndrome (EGUS), horses recovering from EGUS, or those under a significant amount of stress. If your horse is prone to developing gastric ulcers, we recommend using GastroAID Recovery during stressful periods.
How does it work?
- Moderates Gut Transit Time: Wholegrain oat flour delays stomach emptying to maintain a healthy rate of food passage through the digestive system, allowing for optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Neutralises Gastric Acid: Antacids stabilise (buffer) stomach pH to reduce irritation to the stomach lining.
- Coats Stomach Lining: Pectin forms a gel-like layer over the stomach to protect the lining from the corrosive effects of gastric acid.
- Strengthens Stomach Lining: Lecithin is a phospholipid that improves the integrity of the epithelial cells to help maintain a healthy stomach lining.
- Blocks Harmful Bacteria: Agrimos® prebiotic blocks the colonisation of bad bacteria in the gut, reducing the risk of diarrhoea and disease. It also enhances the body’s immune response to infection.
Features & Benefits
- Ultimate gut support
- Superior feed conversion
- Effective pre- & probiotics
A healthy digestive system means a healthier horse. GastroAID Recovery will help bring your horse back to its full potential by:
- Optimising total gut function
- Protecting total gut health
- Improving feed conversion efficiency
GastroAID Recovery helps your horse’s gut better cope with the stresses of exercise, stabling, travelling and competition. You will start to notice positive changes in your horse such as improvements in:
- Ability to perform
- Body condition
- Coat quality
- Manure consistency
Find out more about the GastroAID range here: https://www.kelato.com.au/our-products/digestive-health
#ichooseGastroAID #GastroAIDRecovery #GastroAIDEveryday #Kelato #TeamKelato #KelatoAnimalHealth #feelwellperformwell