Watch here as Scott Williamson from the beautiful Musk Creek Farm in Victoria lets us in on their formula for producing yearlings for sales with stunning results.
What is ZanoBOLIC?
ZanoBOLIC concentrate is a lysine and refined rice bran embryo extract (gamma oryzanol) supplement that aids in the development of lean muscle, topline and improves coat condition.
Features & Benefits
- Concentrated – only have to feed 10 – 30g per day! (No wastage)
- Builds topline.
- Improves muscle mass and definition.
- Increases muscle strength and endurance.
- Improves performance.
- Highly palatable apple flavour / easy to feed.
- Stimulates and maintains the appetite.
- Coat enhancer / produces a winning appearance.
ZanoBOLIC in Yearling preparation
Begin 10 weeks prior to sale:
- Week 1: 20g per day (loading dose)
- Weeks 2 to 5: 10g per day
- Weeks 6 to 7: 20g per day
- Weeks 8 to 10: 30g per day
*NB – *Feeding directions are for a 500kg horse.
Get The ZanoBOLIC Effect in your yearlings, find out more on ZanoBOLIC here.