Supports horses recovering from gastric ulcers.
What is GastroAID Recovery?
GastroAID Recovery is Kelato’s ultimate supplement, targeting both foregut and hindgut health, supporting recovery from gastric ulcers and other common digestive conditions.
GastroAID Recovery is the only product on the Australian market that provides “coating agents” which form an “alkaline slime” barrier over the stomach wall to protect it from acid burn and strengthen the mucosal lining.
GastroAID Recovery is designed for horses with equine gastric ulcer syndrome (EGUS), horses recovering from EGUS, or those under a significant amount of stress. If your horse is prone to developing gastric ulcers, we recommend using GastroAID Recovery during stressful periods.
How does GastroAID work?
- Moderates Gut Transit Time: Wholegrain oat flour delays stomach emptying to maintain a healthy rate of food passage through the digestive system, allowing for optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Buffers Gastric Acid: Antacids stabilise (buffer) stomach pH to help reduce irritation to the stomach lining.
- Coats Stomach Lining: Pectin forms a gel-like layer over the stomach to help to protect the lining from the corrosive effects of gastric acid.
- Strengthens Stomach Lining: Lecithin is a phospholipid that improves the integrity of the epithelial cells to help maintain a healthy stomach lining.
- Promotes Beneficial Microbes: Levucell SC® live yeast probiotic and Agrimos® prebiotic work synergistically to help reduce lactic acid in the hindgut (stabilises pH) and stimulate the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria.
Supports optimal digestive health and function in horses under stress.
What is GastroAID Recovery
GastroAID Recovery is Kelato’s ultimate supplement targeting both foregut and hindgut health.
GastroAID Recovery provides the key “alkaline slime” ingredients that help buffer gut pH and promote healthy gut mucosa.