A concentrated boost of key ingredients to provide short-term and convenient pulmonary and respiratory support.
What is PulmonAID Paste?
PulmonAID Paste is a unique supplement that contains a concentrated boost of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts to provide short-term and convenient pulmonary and respiratory support.
How does PulmonAID Paste work?
PulmonAID Paste contains a unique formulation that assists in the efficiency of oxygen and nutrient delivery throughout the body and supports the pulmonary inflammatory response to help with stamina and endurance while at the same time supporting normal respiratory function.
- DMG: Helps oxygen uptake in the bloodstream, helping to delay the change from anaerobic to aerobic exercise.
- L-Carnitine: Buffers against lactic acid by creating a reservoir of carnitine in the muscles prior to exercise to limit the initial use of glycogen energy stores. The delay in glycogen depletion delays lactic acid production, supporting overall endurance.
- Grape Seed Extract: Contains oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs) which are naturally occurring plant metabolites known for their potent antioxidant activity to support healthy capillaries.
- Chlorophyll: Whilst being a potent antioxidant it can also assist with dissolving mucus by supporting the inflammatory response.
- Bioflavonoid Complex: Provides a source of hesperidin and rutin which are known for their antioxidant capabilities to assist with supporting the normal integrity and function of the lungs.
- Hawthorn Extract: Supports heart health.
- Vitamin C: Horses suffering from Equine Asthma have been shown to have lower levels of vitamin C in lung secretions than horses without asthma. Supplementing with vitamin C can support horses experiencing oxidative stress in their lungs.
- Vitamin E: An essential nutrient that has antioxidant abilities to assist with protecting cells from oxidative stress during exercise.
- Vitamin A: Has antioxidant capabilities and supports chlorophyll’s activity.
- Vitamin D3: High levels of vitamin D in the blood can assist with superior lung function (Wright 2005*).
Natural source of silica
- Oat Straw Extract: Provides a source of bioavailable silica. The silica can support healthy blood vessels and capillary walls.
*Wright, RJ 2005, ‘Make No Bones About It: Increasing Epidemiologic Evidence Links Vitamin D to Pulmonary Function and COPD’, Chest, vol. 128, no. 6, pp. 3781-3783.