Antifungal, antibacterial and water-resistant ointment to eliminate greasy heel and other general skin disorders.
What is QuikHEAL?
QuikHEAL is a broad-spectrum antibacterial and antifungal ointment, containing sulphur and copper sulphate to assist rapid healing from greasy heel and other skin conditions.
QuikHEAL treats a broad range of conditions:
- Greasy heel
- Rain Scald
- Girth gall
- Saddle sores
- Nicks and cuts
How does QuikHEAL work?
- As soon as bacteria or fungi enter broken skin they inflame the skin, causing mild to severe irritation.
- The active ingredients in QuikHEAL effectively kill the bacteria and fungi.
- QuikHEAL is water resistant, which aids in its longevity on the wound once applied.
- The combination of sulphur and copper sulphate in QuikHEAL also provides an unfavourable environment for bacteria and helps to prevent re-infection.
- QuikHEAL also acts as a barrier to allow the antibacterial and antifungal ingredients to do their job.